Exhibiting companies may participate in FIGAN 2023, provided that the devices, equipment or systems meet the following requirements:
- That they are presented for the first time at FIGAN 2023.
- They must have begun to be commercialised after September 2021.
- They must be farming or livestock implements, machines, equipment or installations which have a direct application in farming and the rural environment.
- They must provide a technological development, which brings about an improvement or a technological innovation in efficiency, quality, safety and health at work or environmental aspects related to animal production systems or livestock techniques.
- That fulfil current legislation on machinery safety, noise emission, vibrations and electromagnetic compatibility, as applicable to the novelty presented.
In addition, they must complete the form and send via email the documentation required in point 5 of the call.