Exhibiting companies may participate in FIMA 2022, provided that the devices, equipment or systems meet the following requirements:
- That they are presented for the first time at FIMA.
- That they have not started to be marketed before March 1, 2020.
- That they are implements, machines, equipment or facilities with direct application in agriculture and rural areas.
- That they offer a technical evolution that may lead to an improvement in efficiency, quality, safety at work or environmental aspects.
- That they comply with current legislation on machine safety; sound emissions; vibrations and electromagnetic compatibility, as applicable to the novelty presented.
In addition, they must complete the form and send via email the documentation required in point 5 of the call.